The museum is located 1.5 km east of the village of Klášter II near Nová Bystřice. The fortifications were built in order to defend the state border in 1938. The restored exhibition building is equipped with historic fittings and arms and accoutrements of Czechoslovak soldiers. Many other buildings without equipment and preserved trenches from the mobilisation in 1938 can be viewed near the small fort.
Vídeňská 31/III 377 01
tel. .: +420 384 327 207